Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It’s snowing in Idaho. The best I can hope for in sunny Arizona is a nice overcast and maybe some drizzle.

I miss the snow this time of year. I miss the changing colors of the leaves, and I miss getting bundled up to go outside. However, Arizona does have it's advantages. We save tons of money by not buying coats, gloves, hats, scarves, boots, and such. I do not have wet muddy melting snow all over my floors. Not to mention the kids are still riding their bikes to school and I can stay nice and cozy in my pj's. :)

I suppose if I really wanted to enjoy the snow this holiday season I could simply drive north 2 hours and build a snow man there. On second thought... I could just spray paint a few tumbleweeds white and build my own snowman in my front yard.

Well, you go enjoy your hot cocoa and crackling fire, I think I'm going to plant a few things in my winter garden.

Smiles from Surprise,
~Nikki

No comments: